Saturday, September 10, 2011

Awesome weekend update!

I feel like things are really going well.  For my YankTON weigh in at work I was down 1.8 pounds!  I have lost a total of 6 pounds so far.  My goal this week is to step things up and see if I can't get the biggest loss as I am pretty sure the men have taken the first two weeks!  I am enjoying it and I think it is really great what we are doing as a team.  I like that we are all working to be healthier!
I feel like I have had a good food week overall-tonight wasn't the best but I did avoid the alcoholic drinks that are my usual pitfalls!  I enjoyed a nice steak and was full before finishing.  Normally I would finish it anyway but not tonight!  The two downfalls of the evening were the fried onions on top of the steak and my indulgence in a root beer.  Both things were totally some extra point consumption!
I had a great long ride this morning which was a nice change.  I did my full ride Friday morning but was feeling wiped out by the time I got home-sinus infection is still lingering but seems to be getting better today!  I took my super long combo ride and told myself (again) that I could just walk the hills...I rode up them and was able to push through! 
I basically had a double workout today because it was Cohan's first soccer game!  I warmed up with the kids for a bit kicking the ball around and then I coached on field for the second half of the game.  It was fun and I was pretty sweaty by the time we were done.
I really need to stay on top of my game this week the week after will be crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment