Monday, June 25, 2012

Couch to 5k Day 3

I can't believe I am going to say this but...the jogging is already getting easier! I was able to get about 30% farther during each jogging period than I did the last time which means I am getting closer to actual running :o) This one little thing has me pretty thrilled! I also feel like I am getting better at controlling my breathing so that I am not huffing and puffing after completing each period of jogging. After a single lap of cool down I had my breathing back to normal. This is feeling great! Cam had fun at Tot Time while I was running so everyone had a good morning.
Wednesday starts week 2 of Couch to 5k-I also have to work that day. I have an hour and fifteen minute lunch so I am thinking that I will go over lunch and run then have a bit to eat before getting back to learning about Common Core standards. I figure if I have a plan in place I will for sure get my run in and I will probably avoid eating out (which would probably be an unhealthy lunch!).

No comments:

Post a Comment