Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Catching Up! Monday Joy!

My throat was a bit scratchy but I still got up and got myself going at 5:30.  It felt good to go for a ride after a day off and it was interesting to see the park starting to get back to normal after being flooded with people only a day before.  The ride was rather uneventful, the real excitement came after I got home.  I got myself cleaned up and took my shower before it dawned on me that is was Monday...weigh-in day. 
I was not looking forward to stepping on the scale-I had two days of overindulgence and the previous week there wasn't much of a difference after just a single high point meal.  I figured I needed to get it done and over with.  I weighed in at 184.6-a loss of 1.8 pounds from the previous week!  That brings me to a total loss of 8 pounds in the past month.  I am very happy-it totally made my day.  Even though I wasn't feeling too great-definitely a cold coming on-I was in a wonderful mood!  I am looking forward to continuing to work hard and see some results-large or small!

No comments:

Post a Comment