Friday, August 12, 2011

Thunder

I was really excited to ride my bike this morning so that I could try out my new bike lights!  I quickly got out of bed and went into the bathroom to get ready...then I heard it...rain and thunder.  So much for that!  I was really disappointed because now I don't think I will get a ride in at all today or tomorrow.  As soon as I finish up on the computer I need to head into work to get my room ready and then it is home for nap and lunch time.  After nap we leave for the Kuchen Feier where I get to judge the Kuchen Queen Candidates.  We will be there until late Saturday afternoon when we will come back and head off to a double date with friends.  It just isn't looking good and I really6 don't want to break my streak!  I may just have to try and load up my bike so that I can still ride HA! 
I also have a challenge in front of me for supper...pizza YUM! Plus, I will be surrounded by kuchen all weekend.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment